Sunday 17 April 2011

Fabric!!

One thing that makes me excited about sewing new projects is choosing the fabric!  I love finding cute and original prints. 

I recently ordered some fabric online from the "Fabric Shoppe" at http://www.etsy.com/shop/fabricshoppe
Since I'm a beginner sewer, I don't have a very big stash of fabric yet.  One thing I like about this online shop is that you can order "scraps/stash builders" where you receive a variety of cute prints at a discounted price! You don't know which prints you will receive... but this shop has so many great designs, I was happy with ALL of the fabric I received.  All of the pieces were also a good size... great for lots of the projects I have planned.  Now I actually have a selection of prints to choose from!

I was so excited to get this surprise of prints in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment