Monday 16 January 2012

The last 8 months... BABY and life as a mom!

It has been so long since I've blogged, I'd better update you on the last 8 months!  My last blog was a few days before our baby was born, and I don't know where the time has gone.

Our little boy, Affam Kai, joined us on May 13, 2011 at 6 lbs 3 oz.  Affam was born at 37 weeks (3 weeks early), so it was a bit of a surprise when I went into labor in the wee hours of the morning and delivered at 8:41am.  We are so in love with our little Affam, and I don't think I'll ever forget the moment I became a mom!

A few hours after delivery I experienced some life threatening trauma but we are grateful to say I made it through this close call.  If I left this part out of Affam's birth story, it would be difficult to describe how thankful we are to be together as a family today.  God has truly been good to us!




We are so excited witnessing every change in Affam, and watching him grow.  He is so much fun, very easy going, and such a happy boy!






 
What a life change we have had this year... but one we wouldn't give up for anything!  We are so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment